Lockheed Martin Security Representative Manager in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: A leadership opportunity in a high paced secure environment supporting multiple customers and missions. The candidate will lead a team of 10 security professionals supporting multiple aspects of the security organization to include program security and program protection. Candidate will also be responsible for addressing staffing requirements.
The candidate will be required to interpret and implement the NISPOM, JAFAN, DCID, DoD M. 5205.07and ICD manuals and directives. The candidate will require knowledge of physical security requirements for SCIF and SAPF. The candidate will work proposal activities within the SAP environment.
The candidate must possess and demonstrate superior verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, be able to partner with internal and external customers and teammates. The candidate is responsible for keeping up to date on all changes to security policy and directives issued by cognizant Government Security organizations. Candidate must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be able to demonstrate sound judgment, a strong attention to detail, and make independent and effective decisions. Candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified programs.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance required.
- Knowledge of security manuals such as NISPOM, JAFAN, DCID, DoD M. 5205.07and ICD.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal relations, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently.
- Prior experience leading a team.
- Ability to build relationships with multiple customers.
- The candidate must be able to provide directions, feedback through open and effective communications.
Full spectrum knowledge of Security disciplines within the SCI and SAP communities.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.