Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Asc in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: "As a , Lockheed Martin invites you to create “new realities,” enabling solutions that have never been seen before. You’ll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, from creating out-of-the-box Web apps to designing for legendary advanced projects. Whatever the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter
Grey Seal is developing mission solutions in support of a large system deployment. The system involves knowledge of mission planning, command and control, (), and large antennas. The candidate will work in an development environment to design and develop technically complex systems and mentor less senior team members. Tasks include defining sub-system architecture, performing detailed design, generating design documentation, and modeling.
So create a better world while you build your future. Become a Lockheed Martin systems . You are meant to benefit humanity. "
"- Experience/knowledge of practices and configuration management
- Experience using C/ or another development language
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Demonstrated design experience
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies ( languages, patterns, signal analysis, , etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Experience with version control tools"
- Experience with Signal Analysis
- Desire to lead or able to self-direct
- Familiarity with signal test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators, )
- Knowledge of development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
- Matlab/Octave experience
- COTS integration (ActiveMQ, Boost, jsoncpp, Log4cxx, etc.)
- experience in real time processing environment
- experience with HW interface development
- operating system experience
- Experience with version control methodologies (git)
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash/)
- Experience with being given vague requirements and developing against them
- Experience with Systems Engineering practices and high level design patterns
- 11 experience
- GPU/CUDA programming
- Communications prototyping
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Experience with web services
- Automated testing experience (Nightly build and test) executed via scripting/Jenkins/Boost Unit Test
- Current , last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years."
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.