Lockheed Martin Software Engineer - Entry level to Early Career in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: This position is for a software engineer to support the Advanced Programs projects. The candidate will work in an agile scrum development environment to design and develop technically complex software systems. Tasks include defining sub-system architecture, performing detailed software design, generating design documentation, and software implementation and testing (to include developing unit tests). Works under general direction from senior team members to ensure product development is aligning with higher level program goals.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
ACTIVE TS/SCI REQUIRED
Significant experience in:
- Agile development
- Web application development
- Software design
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Linux operating system experience
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Hardware test and integration experience Experience/knowledge of software practices and configuration management
- Experience using C/C++ or another object oriented
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.