Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Intern in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: College student working with more experienced software engineers and hardware designers to design, develop, and test software products utilized in the development and/or refurbishment of ground support equipment.
Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance required for this role.
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with Computer Science or Computer Engineering Studies.
• Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Labview or Lab Windows programming experience.
This requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
• Proficiency with SW CM tools such as subversion or gitlab.
• Experience with Matlab.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with Modeling and Simulation
• Experience with Microsoft Excel scripting and Model Center
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.