Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Stf in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: As a software engineer, Lockheed Martin invites you to create “new realities,” enabling solutions that have never been seen before. You’ll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, from creating out-of-the-box Web apps to designing software for legendary advanced projects. Whatever the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter
War-fighter Solutions is developing mission solutions in support of a large system deployment. The system involves knowledge of mission planning, command and control, Software Defined Radio (SDR), and large antennas. The candidate will work in an agile scrum development environment to design and develop technically complex systems and mentor less senior team members. Tasks include defining sub-system architecture, performing detailed design, generating design documentation, and modeling.
So create a better world while you build your future. Become a Lockheed Martin systems engineer. You are meant to benefit humanity. "
Desired Skills: - Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience
- Experience with Signal Analysis
- Desire to lead or able to self-direct
- Familiarity with signal test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators, )
- Knowledge of Agile development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
- Matlab/Octave experience
- COTS integration (ActiveMQ, Boost, jsoncpp, Log4cxx, etc.)
- C++ experience in real time processing environment
- C++ experience with HW interface C++ development
- Linux operating system experience
- Experience with software version control methodologies (git)
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Python)
- Experience with being given vague requirements and developing against them
- Experience with Systems Engineering practices and high level software design patterns
- C++ 11 experience
- GPU/CUDA programming
- Communications algorithm prototyping
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Experience with web services
- Automated testing experience (Nightly build and test) executed via scripting/Jenkins/Boost Unit Test
- Implement signal processing algorithms for various types of communication and signals
- Experienced with digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms
- Experienced with RF signals and RF engineering concepts
- Familiarity with Microwave components (e.g. Low Noise Amplifiers, Attenuators, cabling, Bias Tee’s)
- Current TS/SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years."
- Experience/knowledge of software practices and configuration management
- Experience using C/C++ or another object oriented development language
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Demonstrated software design experience
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies (Software languages, software patterns, signal analysis, software defined radio, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Experience with software version control tools"
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.