Lockheed Martin Software Engineer in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: Lockheed Martin and the Shockwave Value Stream is looking for an innovative, dynamic software engineer to create cutting edge solutions for our customer. You’ll join a fast-paced agile development team that will leverage new and existing technologies to tackle diverse technical challenges and capabilities to develop, deploy and maintain critical enterprise solutions. The team models the Industry adopted Scaled Agile FrameworkTM (SAFe) approach and incorporates state of the art commercial best practices such as continuous integration, automated testing, automated deployments and modern development tools.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Designing & developing complex mission application software and database applications, based on requirements
• Creating Unit Tests, including automated tests
• Participating in code reviews
• Working with the Systems Engineers as well as testers to assure the application is meeting the requirements
• Configuration management
• Building to environments (dev/test/pre-prod/production)
• Build automation control / maintenance
• Production troubleshooting and maintenance
• Source code control
• Database engineering and administration
• Defect tracking and user story estimation
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Desired Skills: • Agile/SAFe methodologies
• Web Services & InfoSec Development
• Scripting Languages (Perl, Shell)
• Continuous Integration
• Developing automated End-to-End tests for complex systems
• Domain knowledge of a mission planning and scheduling or command and telemetry system.
• Experience developing in a language such as Java/Java EE, C#, C++
• Ability to function as self-starter.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to perform effectively in a team environment, interacting with infrastructure engineers, quality, system engineers, and project engineers.
• Demonstrated process improvement and efficiencies mindset
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.