Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The selected candidate will work with cross-functional teams in support of critical missile defense programs focused on providing robust homeland security for our nation and allies.
• Perform subcontract management duties in support of ICBM and Strategic Systems programs including direct and indirect materials and services contracts.
• Proactively manage the complete procurement life-cycle for assigned items from identification/shaping of initial product purchases, preparing request for proposal packages, review of offers, price analysis, order placement, delivery status and tracking hardware and data deliverables for assigned subcontracts through closure.
Successful candidate must be a self-starter, goal oriented and able to interact with various suppliers, internal customers and peers to achieve desired goals. Successful candidate will be able to resolve supplier performance issues, resolve internal programmatic issues that may affect supplier performance, and communicate issues and status successfully with peers and management.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, such as supply chain, finance, engineering, or business;
• Analytical skills.
• Proven Negotiation skills.
• Supply chain management/procurement experience;
• Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software;
• Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Procedures and Government contracting;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet program/customer needs;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment where adapting to change quickly is critical;
• Great attention to detail
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.