Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin Space has an excellent Subcontract Administrator opportunity for early career professionals to work within the Mission Solutions organization. This position can be located in either in King of Prussia, PA, or Herndon, VA. You will primarily be responsible for the award, placement and management of subcontracts in support of the Mission Solutions line of business.
Specific duties involve negotiating and procuring contract labor services. Familiarity with services contracting, including CPSR compliant process and the FAR knowledge is a must/plus. This role requires that you be able to develop solutions to a variety of problems somewhat independently and with limited direction/oversight.
Other responsibilities include establishing non-disclosure agreements, facilitating invoice payments, and taking FULL responsibility and ownership of the procurement process as it relates to subcontract management. You will be expected to understand and effectively utilize most all contract types, including fixed price, FP-LOE, cost reimbursable, labor hour, and T&M.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate you have a desire to add value to the team that you will be assigned to support.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care, 25 three-day weekends, and healthy living incentives - just to name a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin Space!
• Ability to obtain TS/SCI level security clearance
• Experience in Subcontract Administration/Procurement (federal government)
• Experience supporting Proposal / Capture Efforts
• Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Ability to understand financial data and perform financial & hourly rate analysis
• Experience preparing Request for Proposal (RFP) packages, evaluating subcontract proposals, and negotiating cost/price and terms & conditions
• Working knowledge & experience with LM Procure to Pay / SAP
• Ability to engage leaders as required to address challenges and resolve issues
• Demonstrated "Can-Do" Attitude and Leadership abilities and behaviors
• Ability to perform work without appreciable direction and ability to multi-task
• Ability to understand financial data and perform financial & rate analysis
• Working knowledge & experience with MS Office tool suite
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Ability to perform work somewhat independently
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.