Lockheed Martin Systems Administrator - Linux / Windows (DevOps team) in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The position is for a Systems Administrator to support the Warfighter Solutions projects. The System Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for any questions or concerns raised by users. The group has several programs with both Linux and Windows environments.
The work is performed in a DevOps environment. The candidate would work closely with the software development team to ensure smooth execution of software development and continuous integration. The person maintains smooth operation of a multi-user computer systems, including daily coordination with the program management team. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, deploying or installing system wide software and building and installing new computer equipment. Coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Installs and maintains all licenses for required environment software. Monitors and reviews security audit logs. The person will also participate in Security Inspections when required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills: - Linux Server Administration experience
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration experience
- Audit Experience
- SharePoint Administration Experience
- Experience with Atlassian products including JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Security Inspections
- Security+ Certification
- Redhat Enterprise Linux Certifications
- Windows Certifications
- Linux Shell scripting experience
- PowerShell experience
- Virtual machine (VMWare) experience
- System provisioning tool (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.) experience.
- Experience configuring and maintaining network devices (switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- (Preferred) Current TS/SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last five years.
- (Required) Ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Strong systems & software engineering and/or system administration process background
- Prior System Administrator experience of a Linux or Microsoft Windows Server environment
- Backup and Recovery Experience
- Good Communication & Verbal Skills
- Self Starter & the ability to multitask
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.