Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer-IT in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the forefront of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our standout skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with perfection and build incredible products. We provide the resources, encouragement and focus and if you have the passion and drive to dream, we want to craft a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a commendable work ethic, proven interpersonal skills, a positive outlook? Are you a creative thinker and problem solver? The PQS program is looking for you. A dedicated Systems Engineer to develop, build and deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers. You’ll work with talented teams on diverse challenges, leading an agile team of infrastructure engineers to deploy and maintain a C2S Cloud infrastructure (Linux and Windows) in Development, Test and Operational environments.
Responsibilities include provisioning AMIs and VMs in a cloud, responsible for GOTS/COTS/FOSS installations, network configurations, Audit, CTP security controls, system monitoring, firewalls, security groups, license management and other infrastructure needs.
• You will possess strong communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the team at daily scrums to work through road blocks to resolve issues quickly. Collaborate with external organizations for configuring network, firewall and security groups for the cloud.
• You will be experienced in communicating with management and customers as you provide regular status to them.
• You possess strong delegation skills as you delegate work to the team and assume responsibility for product timelines.
• The ability to obtain PU access.
• A TS/SCI is needed prior to start.
A Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
• Experience in Infrastructure and or System Admin Experience
• Experience installing COTS/GOTS/FOSS
• Experience in network environment
• Prior experience working in a virtual environment (VMs) or Cloud
• Experience with Linux (RHEL) and Windows Experience
• Experience with C2S (AWS)
• Experience with PKI & ABAC
• Experience with Security
• Experience with Samba
• Experience with CTP Security Controls
• Security+ Certification also needed.
• Experience in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.