Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr Stf in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber Solutions, we are driven by innovation and integrity.
As a systems engineer, Lockheed Martin invites you to create “new realities,” enabling solutions that have never been seen before. You’ll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, including a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter
War-fighter Solutions is developing mission solutions in support of a large system deployment. The system involves knowledge of mission planning, command and control, (), and large antennas.
The candidate will work in a scaled development environment to design and develop technically complex systems and integrate those solutions to meet the mission objective. Work is performed without appreciable direction.
So create a better world while you build your future. Become a Lockheed Martin systems . You are meant to benefit humanity.
- Current , last Periodic Re-investigation within the last five years.
- Communications Systems Engineering
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Requirements Management/Traceabilitiy Experience
- Verification & Test Experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Experience with ()
- Satellite Communications
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Signal Processing
- Experience with large antenna apertures
- Experience with web services
- Experience working in an development environment
- Scaled Framework
- Hardware test and integration experience
- Experience with firmware development
- Models Based System Engineering (MBSE) in a like Enterprise Architect
- Experience on a development team using C// or another development language
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.