Lockheed Martin Systems Engineering, Integration in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our extraordinary skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with perfection and create incredible products. We provide the resources, support and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you a dedicated and passionate Systems Engineer with strong test skills? Join the Lockheed Martin Air Force Programs team where we are doing cutting edge engineering on missions of national strategic importance. Help us build on our more than 60 year history of supporting of our Air Force customer, while we develop systems for the next 60 years.
The Systems Engineer / Systems Integration and Test Engineer will support Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) & Strategic Systems as well as the integration and testing of various reentry and missile systems. In this role you will:
• Plan, implement, test, document, and maintain solutions for the integration and testing of flight hardware components, elements, subsystems and/or systems
• Synthesize customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
• Review, evaluate and derive requirements for the development of a comprehensive test plan, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems
• Support Test Readiness Reviews and support other major program reviews
• Perform analysis of test results and prepare comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
• Experience with Test engineering processes to include preparation of a Program Master Test Plan
• Integration and/or testing of hardware at component and system level
• Active Secret security clearance
• Understanding CONOPS for the US Air Force Weapon Systems Programs
• Certified Test Conductor (CTC) and/or knowledgeable in Lockheed Martin Space's CTC processes and procedures
• Experience with Automation Framework (AF)
• Software Development Experience related to Hardware-In-the-Loop Testing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with standard documentation for Test and Integration activities
• Confirmed social skills and teamwork with internal and external customers
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.presentation tools
• Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.