Lockheed Martin F35 Aircraft Flight Deck Coordinator in Lemoore, California
Description: Flight Deck Coordinator for F-35; Uses Fifth Generation aircraft management tools “Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to track aircraft history, maintenance, engine data and Time Compliance Technical Data (TCTDs) and time change items. Uses aircraft data to project future maintenance events that will impact aircraft operations. Performs debriefing, scheduling, inspection tracking, coordination of outside support, assists in signing the aircraft exceptional release and other various functions in accordance with appropriate Navy Maintenance Instructions, Interim Contractor Instructions (ICIs) and Sustainment Operating Instruction (SOIs). Coordinates with Maintenance & Logistics Support Manager on schedules, aircraft status and issues as they occur. Validates work schedules and assigns tasks in the ALIS. Assist the Operations Analyst with monitoring aircraft status and requesting base support. Executes TCTDs and coordinates results with Quality Assurance and Aircraft Maintenance Managers. Works with maintenance supervision to ensure maintenance actions are completed on time. Maintains accurate aircraft status boards and performs other duties as directed by the Manager. Requires the application of experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered in ALIS and other related functions.
Considered candidates must be capable of working first (1st), second (2nd), or third (3rd) shift(s) dependent on customer needs.
Candidate must be able to deploy to recover, repair and launch aircraft from various locations or aboard ship.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Must have at least an Interim Secret Security Clearance AND must maintain a Secret Security Clearance throughout assignment.
- 6 years aircraft maintenance experience in flight deck/flight line operations as a 7-skill level USAF AFSC, Navy NEC, or USMC MOS aircraft maintenance discipline or equivalent civilian experience.
- Must have experience and working level knowledge of programs such as; Aircraft Records Management, Maintenance Control, Aircraft Configuration Control and Maintenance Information Systems.
• F-35 or Fifth Generation Fighter Flightline experience
• Previous experience as an Flight Deck/Line Coordinator, F-35 Crew Chief/Supervisor, Aircraft Production Supervisor, and/or Aircraft Flightline Expediter.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• Working Knowledgeable of such programs as Hazardous Waste Management, Safety, Training, FOD, Security, Supply Chain Management, and Time Accounting.
• Knowledge of OSHA, AFOSH, NAVOSH, and state safety and health standards and regulations.
• Capable of performing in a role of task trainer.
- Knowledge of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2(series) and CV NATOPS (NA 00-80T-105)
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.