Lockheed Martin Field On-the Job Trainer (OJT), F-35 Program in Lemoore, California
Description: This position will be part of the aircraft maintenance team supporting the F-35 Maintenance Operations at NAS Lemoore. Instructs, qualifies, and certifies Interim Contractor Support (ICS) Maintenance personnel on maintenance tasks not received in the classroom, such as; Engine Removal and Installation (R&I), Engine Run Operations, Seat and Canopy removal/teardown/reinstallation. Also provides Support Equipment operation, and required ground handling procedures, etc. Ensures training records are up to date and current for assigned ICS personnel. Manages the Ground Safety and Foreign Object Damage (FOD) program requirements as required. Perform spot inspections on Safety and FOD programs as required. Ensure aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight. Ensures Good Housekeeping and Safety practices are enforced.
Considered candidates must be capable of working first (1st), second (2nd), or third (3rd) shift(s) dependent on customer needs.
Candidate must be able to deploy to recover, repair and launch aircraft from various locations.
Must have at least an Interim Secret Security Clearance. Must be a US Citizen. Additionally, must maintain a Secret Clearance throughout assignment. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Requires at least 7 years’ experience in USAF Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC), Navy Enlisted Classification(NEC), or Marine Military Occupational Specialty (MOS), aircraft maintenance discipline.
- Must possess minimum of 5 years fighter aircraft maintenance experience
- Must possess minimum 1 year F-35 maintenance experience.
- Experience with such programs as Aircraft Scheduling/Records Management, Job/Maintenance Control, Configuration Control, Maintenance Information System, Tool and FOD, Training, Safety, Security, Hazardous Waste Management or Supply Chain Management.
The following skills are desired, but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Safety, Tool Control, Foreign Object damage (FOD), Supply, Hazardous Material (HAZMAT), Training Management System (TMS), Quality, and Security programs.
- Thorough understanding of Fighter Aircraft Systems and Operations
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse work culture environment.
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.