Lockheed Martin Apriso Server Integration Analyst Senior - BizTalk - Special Operations Forces in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: This position is for an Apriso Time and Labor configuration and integration specialist working for Lockheed Martin (LM) Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) supporting the SOF-GLSS program.
Candidate should have a subject matter expert understanding of Desault Delmia Apriso Time and Labor, including tools and Time and Labor integration to ERP system methodologies. Prior experience integrating Apriso with SAP ERP systems using BizTalk is strongly preferred. Typical job functions include the ability to define, deploy, evaluate and support common business and IT processes using Apriso modules, tools, and technologies. Understanding and familiarity with military, aerospace or defense systems processes.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where quick ramp-up and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities is expected.
- Proficiency with Design, Development, Testing, Support and Implementation
- Proficiency with BizTalk applications interface tool.
- Proficiency with Apriso administration including menu maintenance, solution packing and archiving tools
- Strong understanding of DoD business functions and processes including quality control, manufacturing, material management, warehouse and inventory management, and program execution
- Interface development and integration experience for 3rd party ERP tools such as SAP ECC6 or S/4HANA
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing business needs while complying with RMF, SOX and CAMP+ regulations
- Work well with other members of the team to create a secure, consistent, and reliable application environment
- Work location is access-restricted and continued eligibility for this position requires candidate to maintain, at a minimum, a Secret security clearance. Eligibility also requires individual to maintain compliance with DoD 8570.01-m certifications.
- Ability to create technical design documents and build from requirements
- Experience using BizTalk and with SAP ERP systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience reading and applying Windows STIG controls
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft .NET
- Experience with major RDBMS systems, Windows and Linux
- Security+, CCNA, CISM or other recognized DoDI 8570.01 certification
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to independently identify and troubleshoot issues with minimal direction from leadership
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.