Lockheed Martin Cybersecurity Associate Manager - Information Assurance - Special Operations Forces in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: We are seeking an experienced Information Assurance Manager with broad Information Technology and Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance and Information Security background. This position is instrumental in coordinating DoD IA support across the entire infrastructure and is critical to the support we provide the war fighter. This position will be responsible for the management of five security professionals and all aspects of personnel management and daily workload tasking.
Responsible for managing all Information Assurance (IA) team activities including:
• Certification and Accreditation of Risk Management Framework (RMF), and DSS accredited computer networks
• Computer System Incident Response
• Routine audit review and reporting
• Vulnerability assessment and remediation
• Metrics reporting
This position will maintain a RMF compliant environment, decompose technical requirements and make recommendations, provide oversight and direct management ensuring architecture integrity and consistency across the enterprise. Research and evaluate tools, standards and technologies, and document such as recommendation to senior leadership and the team.
Proven expertise and relevant professional work experience in the following:
- Understanding and experience with cyber/information security, including proven ability to direct and oversee all cybersecurity efforts pertaining to:
o Policy and governance approaches and issues
o Education, awareness and training
o Security technologies
o Assessment and validation techniques
- A base-level knowledge of Information Technology, including:
o Governance models and issues
o Mobile devices and communication
o Networks and network communications
- Proven ability to successfully drive and implement change and manage through influence
- Leadership and project management skills confirmed through related work experience
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret Security clearance - US Citizen
- 5+ years Information Assurance experience in a DoD environment
- Ability to obtain CISSP / 8570 IAT/IAM Level III certification within 6-months
- ISSM/ISSO experience
- Incident response
- Penetration testing
- Root Cause Analysis
- Experience with DoD IA policy, and host and network security tools, including HBSS, Exacta, NESSUS, eMASS, VMS, Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Demonstrated track record of working effectively with external customers and forming strong internal client relationships
- Ability to break down complex issues into understandable components and communicate at the appropriate level for the target audience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.