Lockheed Martin IT Security Control Analyst Senior - Information Assurance Engineer - Special Operations Forces in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: Lockheed Martin is looking for an experienced IA engineer to the support the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) and Special
Operations Forces Missions Program. The Security
Control Analyst will provide Certification and Accreditation subject matter expertise in efforts to support the SOF servers, stand-alone networks, and information systems.
The selected individual will work as part of the IA team, focused on cybersecurity / information assurance (IA) in maintaining a RMF compliant environment. The IA Engineer must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment, research and evaluate tools, standards and technologies, and provide support for proposing, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies.
The IA engineer will support analysis, interpretation, generation of design artifacts and collect/create evidence for the development of certification and accreditation documentation supporting RMF certifications. Responsibilities will include formal documentation of contractually required work products, systems security, testing, and system accreditation activities.
Demonstrated effective customer service skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills - Cyber Security certification and accreditation experience, previous assignments in evaluating / documenting compliance with associated standards/specifications
- Experience supporting vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to achieve certification and accreditation - Experience in the preparation and review of security engineering documentation including System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages - Experience with incorporating STIGS, assessing systems for compliance, establishment of security controls, POA&M and mitigation efforts supporting the development and approval of C&A packages - Ability to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level Ill certification (e.g., CCNP, CISA, CISSP or Associate) within 6-months
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
-CISSP certification or equivalent
- DOD IA policy, and host and network security tools, including I-IBSS, Exacta, NESSUS, eMASS, VMS, DISA STIGs, IAVMs, Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Ability to break down complex issues into understandable components and communicate at the appropriate level for the target audience
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels both orally and in writing, internally and externally
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.