Lockheed Martin Project Cost Analyst - Production - EVM in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: This role is responsible for detail planning the operations labor hours and task durations required to meet customer objectives, providing monthly status to include the revised labor hours, percentage of completion, and revised schedule start/finish dates, maintaining cost collection integrity by monitoring labor charges, developing a basis of estimate for the remaining work, providing detailed cost & schedule variance analysis, coordinating with operations leads to develop corrective action plans, supporting program cost & schedule reviews, and identifying risk and opportunities that may impact customer objectives.
Desired Skills: • Familiar with statistical analysis and methods to develop forecasts based on past performance trends
• Finance and/or Cost Account Management experience
• Experience working with SAP and/or Deltek Cobra systems
• Working knowledge of Production Operations
• Working knowledge of Production Planning & Control
• Earned Value Management (EVM) training and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work with and analyze large sets of data
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.