Lockheed Martin QA Engineer Associate - Manufacturing Operations - Special Operations Forces - Lexington, KY in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: The selected candidate will function as a Quality Engineer supporting SOF GLSS manufacturing operations. Responsibilities include auditing and monitoring of enterprise processes, participate in the collaboration of engineering and manufacturing functions, ability to lead QA Engineering metrics gathering and compiling for higher level review.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- Must be able to obtain Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to start
- Willingness to support different shifts, weekends and holidays as required.
- Technical Engineering Degree in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/ AS9100 requirements with interpretation and application experience.
- Lean / Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
- ASQ CQE and / or CQIA.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision in a fast paced environment.
- GD&T technical experience.
- Able to develop and apply quality test and inspection methods to turn materials into products.
- Ability to interpret Drawings, Specifications, Contracts that will enable development and review of QE Processes, and related Performance Metrics.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College