Lockheed Martin SAP Basis Administrator Staff - SAP ECC6 and SAP S/4HANA - Special Operations Forces in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: This position is for an SAP BASIS Administrator for Lockheed Martin (LM) Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) supporting the SOF-GLSS program.
Candidate will perform a variety of SAP S/4HANA ERP related business system production support activities within multiple business area concentrations. Candidate must possess superior communication and problem-solving skills in support of business unit needs and be able to effectively convey technical and strategic business process requirements. of system changes and develop requirements documents, implementation schedules, coordination of change implementation, plus development and delivery of associated documentation. This position will also entail coordination of activities across business system applications and resources for problem research and resolution; completion of periodic system business-related tasks in support of financial, logistical, or other control goals; and review, control and implementation of configuration changes across the SAP S/4HANA ERP landscape. Candidate will also support special projects such as SAP upgrades, patch updates, new implementations, system transports, and any related internal or external facing interfaces.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in planning, designing and implementing SAP role access requirements by business unit and functional requirements.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where quick ramp-up and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities is expected.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in SAP BASIS administration, including SAP ECC6 and SAP S/4HANA.
- Subject Matter Expert understanding of SAP S/4HANA architecture, configuration and application internals.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and patching SAP ECC6 and SAP S/4HANA implementations.
- Experience designing and managing SAP roles, access rights and admin privileges.
- Experience with complex ERP system implementation projects, including systems integration and migrating different vendors’ products into SAP
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing business needs while complying with RMF, SOX and CAMP+ regulations
- Work well with other members of the team to create a secure, stable SAP environment.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following SAP business area modules:
MM – Materials Management
PP – Production Planning
IM – Inventory Management
WM – Warehouse Management
QM – Quality Management
PS – Project Systems
CO – Controlling Overhead
SD – Sales and Distribution
- Work location is access-restricted and continued eligibility for this position requires candidate to maintain, at a minimum, a Secret security clearance. Eligibility also requires individual to maintain compliance with DoD 8570.01-m certifications.
- Experience with RHEL, AIX, HPUX or other UNIX-based operating systems.
- Experience with SAN storage architecture (NetApp, EVA, EMC, IBM DS4xxx series)
- Experience or familiarity with JOBSCOPE ERP system is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Security+, CCNA, CISM or other recognized DoDI 8570.01 certification
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to independently identify and troubleshoot issues with minimal direction from leadership
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.