Lockheed Martin Systems Administrator - Security+ Certified - Special Operations Forces in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: Successful candidate must be Security + certified and will be responsible for providing IT/Windows server administration services including physical/virtual server installation, configuration, and integration.
Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators
* Setting up administrator and service accounts,
* Maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance,
* Installing system wide software
* Interface with users and evaluates vendor products thereafter making recommendations to purchase hardware and software,
* Coordination of installations
* Provides backup recovery
* Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
Occasional travel to offsite locations and must have the ability to work off shifts in order to meet delivery requirements
Good Communication & Verbal skills
Be a Self Starter & the ability to multitask
Basic understanding of Storage Area Network (SAN), logical unit number (LUN) and host bus adapter (HBA) Hardware
Active Security +
- Skype for business
- Mobile Device Management
- Change management experience
Working knowledge of windows services
-DNS -Group Policy
-Distributed File system
-DHCP Demonstrated skills:
-User Account Maintenance (Active Directory)
-Experience with DISA STIG, IAVMs
-Hardware/System Monitoring of physical and virtual servers
- scheduled upgrades/maintenance, startup and shutdown of rack components
-Software Maintenance – applying OS updates, antivirus/antispyware updates, and patch updates
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.