Lockheed Martin Administrative Assistant Senior in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
This role performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for assigned supervisor/manager or senior staff members.
*Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files; *Interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
*Maintains program and PM daily Outlook calendars. May take and transcribe dictation; uses personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports, correspondence, and memorandums; reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; *Answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures. May provide guidance and direction, as needed, to lower-level secretaries and other clerical employees.
This person must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required.
High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks and 3 Years of experience.
* Understanding of basic financial concepts.
* Lean concepts training and/or certification.
* Advanced analytical skills.
* Statistical analysis skills.
* Demonstrated working knowledge of SharePoint.
* Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
* Demonstrated advanced computer experience with respect to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), and internet research skills and be at an advanced level of competency.
* Demonstrated strong knowledge of Outlook Calendar and Meeting functions
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
* Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
* Be very flexible and possess project management skills and project coordination experience sufficient to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative in leader's absence.
* Must be able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time.
* Current TS or SCI clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.