Lockheed Martin Business Development Lead: PNT Mission Area in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The selected candidate will join Lockheed Martin Space Advanced Program Development in support of the Military Space line of business. This individual will provide overall business development leadership for the Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) mission area, to include competitive positioning, growth and keep sold activities for the GPS program. The selected individual will partner with the GPS program VP to understand continued US Government requirements, engage with a broad set of stakeholders internally and externally, inform DoD decision processes based on analytical conclusions, and shape the Lockheed Martin offer to best meet the mission need. In addition to support for the flagship PNT program, the selected individual will develop and lead new growth opportunities in the PNT mission area both domestically and internationally. As a member of the MilSpace BD leadership and the Advanced Program Development team, this individual will contribute to the prioritization of key opportunities, allocation and management of resources, and management of personnel.
• Extensive experience in business development and capture activities relating to DoD programs, especially military space programs
• Detailed knowledge of the PNT mission area, especially the GPS program
• Experience leading cross-functional teams on time-sensitive BD activities
• Significant experience engaging executive audiences (industry and government) on critical issues as an honest broker
• Strong management and leadership skills, ranging from budget to personnel issues
• Experience in business development activities for programs worth >$1B
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Engagement in international business development
• Entrepreneurial approach, identifying opportunities to expand on current positions both within existing programs and to new offers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.