Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst Associate Manager in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
This position is for a Financial Analyst Associate Manager to assist with leading a team of junior financial analysts. You will provide billing, financial reporting and close out for multiple service contracts. Work with technical staff supporting Advanced Programs study contracts and proposals.
• Manages one or more multiple financial activities within various finance job functions.
• Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
• Oversees the compilation and review of budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration.
• Coordinates multiple financial cost analyses functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system.
• Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
• Analysis of financial information and preparation of financial reports.
• Oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
• Good understanding of Financial reporting systems and Earned Value Management
• Works well with both business and technical staff
• Good communication skills internally and externally
• Working knowledge of SAP
• ERP,ECS, P2P, VisiFlow and Travel Audit systems
• Able to data mine historical financial records
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.