Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst (early career) in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
The Financial Analyst will be a team member of the Facilities Finance and Business Operations team. You will partner with technical counterparts to understand operations and facilitate effective project execution through cost management. The candidate will be responsible for performing various weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the organization to ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial data.
• Lead initiatives that positively impact affordability, schedule and performance.
• Energetic presence, excellent communication skills, be a fast learner, perform with a high level of accuracy, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related business field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner
- Perform with a high level of accuracy
- Able to meet tight month end deadlines
- Prior entry level experience in accounting or finance
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.