Lockheed Martin Human Resources Business Partner in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The Lockheed Martin Space Human Resources team provides strategic human capital support that aligns with the key priorities of the business. This HR Business Partner (HRBP) position will provide HR guidance and support to specific Engineering and Technology functions within one or more of our Lines of Business. The HRBP will be an integral champion of Lockheed Martin's culture and values; partnering with our business leaders on strategic initiatives. The successful candidate will consult with leadership, employees, and cross-functional groups to solve complex organizational challenges, and be an integral part of the client's leadership team.
The HRBP will act as a trusted advisor; proactively engaging with program leadership to influence and positively impact the organization by identifying resources and formulating/presenting actionable recommendations/options for leadership consideration. This position provides leaders with coaching, consultation, and guidance regarding effective management of people, structure, organization effectiveness, and workforce planning. Additionally, key responsibilities will include partnerships with relevant HR Centers of Excellence subject matter experts in designing and delivering innovative HR solutions in core areas to include the following: Total Rewards and Performance Management, Talent Management and Development, Staffing/Workforce Strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, and Compensation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related field
• Strong Communication Skills
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results
• Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to develop and analyze metrics
• Ability to travel to other geographic sites as needed
• Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Human Resources Business Partner or HR Functional Experience in areas such as Total Rewards, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Workforce Strategy, Talent Management, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations.
• Experience in Organizational Development, Leadership Coaching, Workforce Planning and Management, Compensation and/or Project Management is highly desired
• Analytical skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership
• Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, business acumen skills
• SHRM PHR certification desired
• Active TS/SCI Clearance or ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.