Lockheed Martin Network Data Communications Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Come join us on as we partner with the U.S. intelligence community to navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premier spacecraft for our customers, then this is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
This Information Technology position supports classified positions within the Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position has the responsibility for a wide range of telecommunications disciplines; telephony, local and wide area data networks, crypto unit operations/management, video-conference, aggregate multiplexers, and audio systems in support of critical real-time operations. An active Top Secret clearance is required.
This position provides advanced level experience with secure telecommunications systems engineering and technical support to site operations and management involving secure communications rooms comprising of government and company telecommunications equipment. This position provides day to day support of classified programs secure communications including, but not limited to:
• Service multiple government and program users involving design, development installation, maintenance, operations, control, and documentation
• Perform diagnostics and troubleshoot problems
• Determine root causes of problems and recommend strategies to prevent recurrences
• Provide support for disaster recovery planning, testing and execution
• Participate in customer reviews requiring system impacts or temporary outages
• Lead customer system tests
• Perform recovery and restoration of equipment
• Perform network system monitoring and provide notifications of issues on a daily basis.
• Maintain and track assets through LM Property Control System
• Work closely and independently with program to outline new requirements
• Support Service Management to include incident, change and service request management
• Deploy/relocate CISCO VoIP phones and perform basic levels of troubleshooting
• Problem coordination and escalation with various hardware vendors
• Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI and Poly
• Extensive experience with secure telecommunications network infrastructure
• Experience using and troubleshooting cryptographic equipment
• Experience of the government communications directorate sponsoring organization structure, policy, procedures, support and operations
• Extensive experience working in telecommunications disciplines such as:
- local and wide area data networks
- crypto unit operations/management
- video-conference equipment
- aggregate multiplexers and audio systems
• Project management experience
• U.S. Citizenship required
• IAT Level 1, 2 or 3 Certification (Network+, Security+, CASP, CISSP, or equivalent)
• Working knowledge of network architecture and a basic understanding of LAN/WAN principles.
• Ability to translate and troubleshoot using network schematics (COMM) drawings
• Basic understanding of patch panels and circuit flow
• Use of secure communications test equipment (O-scope, multi-meter and Firebird 6000)
• Experience with CISCO network devices
• COMSEC and/or Crypto briefed
• Windows and/or Linux server and workstation administration
• Ability to be trained and perform the duties of a Property Coordinator scheduling inventories, surplus equipment and materials, and process equipment for periodic calibrations.
• Team leadership experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.