Lockheed Martin Network Engineer-CCNA Certification in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The successful candidate will serve as a member of the Signals Reconnaissance program Network Engineering team responsible for conducting analysis and designing network systems. Candidate will be tasked to apply experience to assist in the development and architecture planning for a variety of unique projects in both development and sustainment end user’s environments. Candidate should have hands-on experience with network hardware and software installation, configuration, and support. This should include network testing and trouble shooting, LAN, VLAN, and WAN Internetworking, broadband, switches, routers, firewalls, Network Management, Quality of Service, and network analyzers.
Travel is required.
- Demonstrated Network Engineering experience, including understanding of LAN/VLAN/WAN operations and TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with Cisco, switches and routers
- Configuring switches, routers, firewalls
- Managing Port Security
- Managing Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Monitoring firewall traffic and configuring rule sets
- Experience with configuring and managing VLANs
- Ability to document designs, as-builds, and integration procedures
- Tools: Wireshark, SolarWinds
- CCNA Certification
- Security+ Certification (required within 3 months of hire)
- Experience with large network system deployments
- Security Configurations/Hardening
- Experience with Encryptors
- TSI/SCI is considered plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.