Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The selected candidate will be supporting the Signals Reconnaissance Program in all phases of the project engineering process. Candidate will operate in a dynamic environment and interact with multiple user groups within the program. Candidate will be required to coordinate planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of multiple engineering projects within multiple product areas. The candidate will be able to plan and formulate engineering programs; including reviewing product deliverables for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contractual requirements, and related specifications. The candidate will have responsibilities to include evaluating and approving contractual changes, and specification and documentation releases. The selected individual will coordinate activities concerning technical developments, scheduling, and resolving contractual problems. The candidate will establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules, and identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. The candidate will be required to interact effectively with program leadership, other project managers, project engineers, and customer personnel to address and resolve issues. The candidate will perform duties in accordance with program and customer policies and principles in support of development and operational system requirements; suggesting avenues to improve program efficiency.
• Engineering or technical education and/or background
• Process and detail oriented individual
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with other business functions
• Effective communication skill set
• Demonstrated excellence in building customer relationships and trust
• Strong skills in MS Office applications for analysis, documentation, and presentation
• Strong understanding of Earned Value Management implementation and analysis
• Ability to lead small- to medium-sized teams to include planning, budgeting, organization, control, integration, and completion within area of assigned responsibility
• Ability to lead multiple projects of varying scope and complexity
• Experience coordinating and facilitating meetings and conferences
• Meticulous attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong knowledge base of different types of contracts including Cost+ and firm fixed price
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality CDRLs to customer on schedule
• Interim DOD Secret required to start
• Project Management Professional (PMP/CAPM) experience or certification
• Microsoft Excel Visual Basic (Macro) skill set
• Familiarity with software development and system integration
• TS/SCI desired to manage projects/contracts on a secure network with the customer
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.