Lockheed Martin Property Analyst (Early career) in Littleton, Colorado
Interested in space? Do you want to work for a company that will put astronauts on Mars, create 3D printed satellites, launch payloads that learn in orbit, or that develop national defense systems? Space technology connects millions of people around the world and we’re accelerating tomorrow’s breakthroughs to help our customers stay ahead in an ever-changing world. We’re shaping the space technologies of tomorrow, today. At Lockheed Martin Space, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin Space employee. At Space we value your skills, training, and education. Come, join us and experience your future!
With your skills and experience in property management, we invite you to become part of the Lockheed Martin Space Property/Asset Management Team in Littleton, CO. Our property management team supports multiple programs within Space accounting for a high volume of Government and Company property assets. We are fast-paced and offer the opportunity to become directly involved in supporting Space mission success and to work directly with our customers and programs. In this role you will support multiple programs (primarily SBIRS/COOLS) and assist the Property Representative in day-to-day property related assignments. Your responsibilities will include:
• Support the program by performing all functions associated with property business systems to ensure company, customer, and US Government property located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operational excellence in support of the Property Rep assigned to the program
• Interpret Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and supplements, contracts, Standards for the Guiding Principles of Property Management and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) as applied to property acquisition, use and disposition
• Ensure compliance of major business systems and processes required to do business with domestic and international entities
• Conduct internal and external property assessments and analyze results for financial and operational purposes; provide guidance on contracts and regulations pertaining to property life-cycle management; develop, recommend, and implement property management policy; and prepare periodic and special purpose reports relative to matters such as taxes, leasing, insurance, facility usage, etc.
• Participate as required and support the Property Rep Interactions with customers, federal oversight agencies and internal personnel
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care, 25 three-day weekends, and healthy living incentives just to name a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin Space.
Basic Qualifications • Basic understanding of property management disciplines • Microsoft Office suite skills • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Ability to work in a team environment • Ability to travel when required • Must be a United States citizen • Able to obtain a Secret security clearance
Desired skills • Demonstrated experience in handling multiple and conflicting tasks • Must have familiarity and understanding of the Government Federal Acquisition Regulations 52.245-1 • Experience with former IS&GS Property and Inventory systems is a plus • Material Inventory Management and Planning experience • Ability to work in a high energy environment • Flexibility to take direction from multiple customers
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado