Lockheed Martin RF Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The Lockheed Martin Space Advanced Programs mission is to successfully extend and evolve new business in all aspects of end-to-end systems by leveraging diverse skills and profound mission understanding. The Advanced Programs Intelligence Systems (APIS) group is studying advanced ground processing techniques that enable next-generation payload architectures. The Advanced Programs RF (APRF) group is building demonstration systems for next-generation antennas and advance digital payloads while also studying future constellation architectures. The Advanced Programs Remote Sensing (APRS) group is studying next generation sensing architectures that leverage cutting edge technologies to bridge existing and future capability gaps.
The CoralRing team is responsible for advancing machine learning and cognitive processing techniques for use in next-generation payload applications. Our objective is to build and deploy a simulator to run demonstrations which prove specific mission benefits. The team also works with stakeholders in multiple sites to understand operational CONOPs and ensure operational acceptance.
As the CoralRing Mission Lead, you will work with the customer and other stakeholders to define demonstration scenarios that best leverage the simulation architecture while showing mission benefit. You will also lead working groups at remote sites to understand operational needs and how the CoralRing system can bridge their capability gaps. You may also be called upon to support proposals for future designs. This is a high-visibility, fast-paced environment with opportunities to work a variety of mission spaces and payloads.
(1) At least 2-5 years experience with RF analysis, including link analysis, propagation effects, and basic payload design/trades.
(2) Experience with technical presentations and ability to write technical papers
(3) Experience working in real time operational environment.
(4) Must have National mission systems experience
(5) Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
(6) Bachelors in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or related field
(1) Experience with new technology development for RF hardware
(2) Active TS//SCI
(3) 5-10 years experience with mission analysis for space applications, such as RF features for signal collection and communications applications
(4) 5-10 years experience with variety of payload architectures at the system level for variety of RF applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.