Lockheed Martin Security Representative in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Program Security Representative/ Contract Program Security Officer will providemulti-disciplined security support for various programs at the Littleton, Colorado; Waterton and Deer Creek locations. In this role, you will:
- Interpret and implement the NISPOM, 5205.7 and ICD manuals and directives.
- Keep up to date on all changes to security policy and directives issued by cognizant Government Security organizations.
- Prepare security plans, procedures and briefings for all areas of the security department.
- Partner with internal and external customers and teammates.
- Make effective decisions and deliver on time results.
- May be responsible for multiple facets of security operations such as physical security, visitor control, document control, classification management, personnel security, security investigations, developing and delivering security briefings, self-inspections, risk identification/mitigation and other tasks as required.
A TS/SCI is required with the ability to obtain a CI Poly.
Candidate will typically have 3+ years of experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Active DoD TS/SCI with ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with senior level internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NISPOM/DCID/DoD 5205.07 series documents.
- Prior SAP/SAR/SCI experience.
- Demonstrated experience in INFOSEC, OPSEC, and Counterintelligence.
- Previous experience supporting life-cycle security requirements from proposal to contract close-out.
- Able to manage multiple security protection levels existing on a program.
- Self-driven and results-oriented capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Articulate and able to present intelligent, decisive and risk-managed security recommendations and decisions on a daily basis.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are critical to the success of this position.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.