Lockheed Martin Senior Software Engineer - Java in Littleton, Colorado
Description: We are searching for a web application developer for the Intelligent Factory product team. Our developers work closely with customer representatives to insert new technologies into the Operations Lockheed Martin Space, with focus on Operations ATLO (Assembly Test and Launch Operations) and Engineering communities. This position offers exciting opportunities to use Agile software processes and emerging technologies.
• Develop quality software that is secure, performant and maintainable
• Work in a self-directed manner while coordinating with other developers to build quality software
• Document your work including tracking activities via JIRA, developer level documentation, and end-user use case
• Thoroughly test your code using a combination of automated test tools and manual testing processes
• Coordinate directly with internal customers using Agile and iterative development processes
• Quickly become effective in the frameworks and technologies employed by Amelia (PSOFT) Cognitive assistance or other CA platforms
• Support integration of the software baseline with enterprise offering
• Be flexible to perform additional assigned tasks as our products evolve
• Highly collaborative, self-motivated, self-directed (able to work with loose guidance)
• Web development experience including most of the following:
o Java & Groovy language
o Understanding of the HTTP Request / Response process
o MVC development pattern
• Database experience
• Spring (e.g. Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
• Microservices architecture / GraphQL
• Ajax (JSON or XML)
• Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins)
• Version Control System (e.g. Git)
• Cloud (AWS, Alexa, PaaS – OpenShift / Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.