Lockheed Martin Senior Staff RF Engineer for Program Management in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Advanced Programs RF (APRF) is seeking a program manager with experience in managing programs for the design, development, and testing of next generation systems for space-based RF sensing applications. The individual will lead teams with a variety of disciplines (systems engineers, ASIC/FPGA engineers, RF engineers, etc.) and multiple subcontractors to identify key algorithms, chip designs and interfaces, and overall system requirements which meet mission needs, and advance models for simulation and verification. This is a high-visibility, fast-paced environment with opportunities to work a variety of mission areas and payloads. This role will be expected to perform the following duties for the SSC APRF Organization:
• Enable business growth through successful cross-BA collaboration, program execution, subcontractor management, and customer engagement.
• Support proposal capture and development activities for future work • Build on existing customer and subcontractor relationships to evolve existing CRAD programs into operational capabilities through technology insertion opportunities
Desired Skills: 1) Experience with prototype and brassboard development for new on-board capabilities
(2) Familiarity with ASIC design and fabrication flows, at a high level, including trusted foundry issues
(3) Familiarity with space flight hardware environmental requirements
(4) Experience with creating internal and external advocacy for next generation capabilities
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.