Lockheed Martin SharePoint Specialist in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Come join us on Special Programs as we partner with the U.S. intelligence community to navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premiere spacecraft for our customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
This Information Technology position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. We are currently seeking a motivated and customer oriented SharePoint Specialist to join our team to lead the SharePoint environment. A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, implementation and leadership of the SharePoint environment; exhibiting strong technical aptitude in the areas of project management, documentation and communication. Tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Ability to analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions
• Design and implement technologies including but not limited to SharePoint, Flow and PowerApp
• Serve as the technical analyst and subject matter expert on SharePoint with accountability for the outcome of implementations
• Provide customer support
• Lead technical meetings and discussions
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative teaming environment
• Active Top Secret and/or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire; ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph post hire date.
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Candidate must have an active Top Secret and/or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years)
• Ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph post hire
• IAT Level 2 or 3 certification (Security+, CASP, CISSP, or equivalent)
• Experience designing and implementing Microsoft SharePoint 2016 sites
• Experience with upgrading/migrating to various versions of SharePoint (2010/2012/2016)
• Experience implementing business solutions in SharePoint
• Experience with and/or deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration & productivity stacks
• Excellent analysis, organizational and project management skills
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Knowledge with large scale migrations to Microsoft SharePoint versions (2010/2012/2016)
• Knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012)
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Knowledge of system hardening and patching
• Knowledge of SQL Server (2008/2012) as it relates to
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.