Lockheed Martin Site Systems Administrator in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Information Technology position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position provides Windows and Linux system administration and services including server installation, integration and configuration of the system, as well as the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Instructions (SOIs) in support of classified environments. The position requires the following abilities:
• Compliance and Vulnerability remediation
• Configuration management of Active Directory
• Perform root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
• Document, install, configure, maintain, and upgrade system software and hardware products
• Support system refreshes
• Perform recovery and restoration of servers
• Perform system diagnostics, troubleshoot problems, and systems documentation
• Provide support for Disaster Recovery planning, testing and execution
• Work closely with programs to define new hardware/software requirements
Working some non-standard shifts might be required to support periodic system tests, baseline promotions, and other mission critical activities.
Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire; ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph post hire date.
U.S. Citizenship required for this facility
• Candidate must have an active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years)
• Ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph
• Ability to obtain an IAT Level II or III certification (Security+, CASP, or CISSP) within 90 days
• Experience with administration of Windows Server (i.e. 2008 R2, 2012, 2016)
• Basic knowledge administering Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, GPOs
• Experience managing Windows desktops (i.e. versions 7 and 10)
• Experience with system hardening, patching,
vulnerability remediation, and audit logging/monitoring
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Knowledge of Linux (Red Hat) installation and administration
• Knowledge of scripting skills to automate tasks on
• Knowledge using restoration/storage services (hardware,
software, tape management)
• Current Security+ certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.