Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The selected candidate will be supporting the Signals Reconnaissance Program in all phases of the software development life cycle. This individual will be executing software development and programming in C/C++ and Java in a team environment potentially supporting multiple projects or task orders for the various products developed by this program such as the core products RIM (Rapid Information Management), CETS (signal processing system), MSCS (theater situational awareness), and SEAM (sensor asset management). The selected candidate will also collaborate closely with project management, systems engineers, systems integration and test engineers as well as fellow software engineers. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. The selected candidate will be expected to travel to Air Force sites for software installations/maintenance and will need to become Security+ certified.
- Experience developing software in C/C++/Java
- Object oriented software analysis and design
- Experience with the full software development cycle
- Experience with Linux based systems
- Ability to collaborate with a team of developers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Domain experience with SIGINT processing systems
- Experience with Flex/Flash programming languages
- Experience with Software Integration and Test
- Experience with Third-party libraries: Qt, Boost, Eclipse RCP, Axis2c, Codesynthesis
- Experience with Multithreaded processes and multi-process applications
- Experience with Network programming
- Experience with Client-server architecture
- Experience with Apache Web servers
- Experience with Puppet, Docker
- Have a working understanding of LM software development plans and processes
- Background in agile and traditional waterfall based software development practices
- Experience with Enterprise architecture and distributed computing
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with J2EE and web services
- Experience with Virtual Machines, packaging, jumpstart/kickstarts
- Field experience with Air Force distributed ground systems including ELINT, COMINT, or IMINT
- Security Plus certification or equivalent considered a plus
- Previous experience on the Signals Reconnaissance Program considered a plus
- TS/SCI considered a plus
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.