Lockheed Martin Software Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Military Support Programs Mission Management software engineer designs, implements, and unit tests the MSP mission management product. Individual is responsible for contributing to the software project in all stages of the lifecycle: performing requirements analysis, software architecture and design, code implementation, unit test, creating and updating software documentation, and supporting integration and delivery activities. Development is primarily in C++. Candidate will have strong background in either algorithm development (mathematics background or scheduling algorithm experience) or user experience/user interface design and development. Candidate will have experience on agile software development teams and must have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelors degree in engineering, math, or computer science.
• Experience with Linux/Unix systems.
• Intermediate to advanced level expertise with multi-threaded processing
• C++ professional software development
Agile scrum experience
• Intermediate to advanced level expertise with distributed software
• Familiar with GIT
• Working knowledge of Eclipse
• Software development experience with Perl, Python and shell
• Compiler experience with xLC and GMAKE
• Full software development life cycle functions including
requirements definition, software design, developing, testing,
debugging and documenting.
• Basic familiarity with enterprise client/server software architectures
• COTS and FOSS integration experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.