Lockheed Martin Software Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The Testbed and Simulation Product Line team is searching for exceptional team members to work in the Emulation product area.
This team specializes in the development of unique simulation models of computing devices including - embedded microcontrollers, space-rated circuit cards, PCI/VPX backplanes, and register mapping of devices for use with software development. In addition, software developers on this team implement instruction set simulators capable of running flight software binaries on commodity computing hardware like x86 architecture with Linux OS. Developers for this team require several years of embedded development and in particular driver development to integrate with the team rapidly.
• Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred for this position.
• Proficiency in C/C++ programming
• Proficiency in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python)
• Strong written communication skills
• Experience developing low level embedded software including device drivers
• Experience developing software for real-time systems
• Experience performing software integration and test
• Experience with Python
• Experience collaborating with a team using Continuous Integration practices and a distributed version control system
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.