Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator (early to mid-career) in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin Space in Littleton, CO seeks an early to mid-career Subcontract Administrator professional who wants to be part of this mission. If you have an interest in all things space and an interest in working for a company that will put astronauts on Mars, create 3D printed satellites, launch payloads that learn in orbit, or that develop national defense systems, come and be a part of our Supply Chain organization. At Lockheed Martin Space, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your Subcontract Administration/Supply Chain skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
In this Subcontract Administrator position you will support the GPS III Subcontract Program Management team. GPS III is the next generation of GPS satellites being designed and built by Lockheed Martin. Its signals will be more accurate and more powerful than the current generation which will mean better accuracy anywhere in the world. It will also provide other advantages for military users giving them assured access to GPS for their most critical missions. Working on a small team, your role will be to perform subcontract administration duties for primary subcontractors well as day-to-day coordination of miscellaneous tasks, including but not limited to:
• Proposal work
• Audit support
• Execution of non-disclosure agreement,
• Organizational activity support, team communication, etc.
• Ensuring on-time and within cost deliveries of program hardware, which is essential for mission success
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care, 25 three-day weekends, and healthy living incentives just to name a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin. Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4-6 years of experience
• Proven working knowledge of diverse contract types, medium complexity subcontracts
• Working knowledge of long-form subcontracts
• Knowledge of government and commercial acquisition procedures, FAR, DFAR, and public laws as they relate to subcontracting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and self-motivated
• Possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be a United States citizen
• Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Ability to organize and prioritize task in dynamic work environment; ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions by exercising sound problem solving skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.