Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator Stf in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. The Strategic & Missile Defense business area offers growing opportunities to work programs focused on the protection of our nation and allies from a multitude of threats. Our exciting programs are dynamic in nature and often times focus on significant geo-political trends.
• Overseeing subcontractors that support numerous Enterprise Programs supported by the Enterprise and Strategic Sourcing (ESS, formerly Common Products) Payload and Telemetry, Tracking & Command (TT&C) group
• Direct and manage all cost, schedule and technical performance requirements that are levied on the subcontractor or the product family and is required to ensure performance and support of the contract milestones of the system
• Act as the main focal point to the subcontractor; briefs management on the status and issues affecting performance or cost. Support Internal Operations Reviews (IOR) and Return to Green (RTG) presentations as necessary.
• Conduct program reviews with the subcontractor as necessary
• Direct all phases of the subcontract from initiation of the business case for make/buy decisions through requests for proposals, subcontract management plans, negotiation strategy, and cost accountability
• Make decisions affecting the performance of the subcontractor
• Establish milestone objectives and manages performance to committed schedules and contractual specifications
• Lead an Integrated Product Team (IPT) as required
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline and 3 years of subcontracts experience
• Must be proficient in Truth and Negotiations Act (TINA) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR/DFAR) guidelines
• Ability to find new sources of supply and help establish partnerships with emerging suppliers
• Must have the ability to negotiate contracts to closure and provide detailed reports on progress
• Must be able to write SOWs, Subcontracts, negotiate T&Cs, help Engineering and other disciplines define requirements, etc. Ability to write clearly and close timely.
• Must be a United States citizen
• Must be able to obtain a Secret government security clearance
• Proficient with Lockheed Martin Acquisition Policy (LMAP)
• Experience leading an IPT
• Excellent business acumen and ability to make business-based decisions
• Procurement experience within aerospace technologies or similar industry
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment; ability to motivate team members
• Ability to interpret policies/procedures and apply concepts
• Ability to engage with supplier senior executives as necessary to resolve issues
• Experience working for and briefing program and/or functional leadership
• Ability to coach and mentor other less experienced personnel
• SAP / P2P experience
• Good time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Willing to travel, if required
• Experience negotiating, reviewing and analyzing data
• Technical expertise with procurement documents and the ability to author as needed to drive closure
• Self-starter, willingness to take on new assignments
• Ability to work collaboratively in a high-performance high team environment; team player
• Well organized, excellent communicator and team builder
• Ability to close complex negotiations and increase value to organization
• Able to work closely with suppliers and have the ability to work with all levels of management and present data proficiently to executive leadership
• Our employees working in this level of position typically have 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.