Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator Stf in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Lockheed Martin. Your Mission is Ours.
Every day, our 100,000 employees come to work with one focus – our customers’ missions. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Supply Chain’s vision is to enable customer and mission success through supply chain strategies and execution that deliver superior operational program performance and create competitive advantage through continuous improvement. It is our mission to deliver affordable supply chain solutions that meet all program requirements and manage supply chain risks to ensure positive supplier performance through all phases of the program life-cycle from capture to sustainment.
As a Subcontract Administrator Senior with in ESS Payloads, this position will be engaged in the following activities:
• Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontracts in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
• Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
• Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
• Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
• May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority
• US Citizenship required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
• Experience working with Procure to Pay (P2P) or other
enterprise Procurement and or Production management tools like SAP.
• Knowledge of FAR and contract terms and conditions.
• Experience in purchasing/subcontract/production administration.
• Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills, written and demonstrate oral communication skills and the ability to interface with suppliers and internal customers effectively.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Along with the ability to work in a team environment and multi-task across various programs.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple and conflicting tasks.
• Communication and relationship building skills to enable
effective relationships with suppliers, engineering, and other internal and external customers required.
• Flexibility to accommodate workload and multiple task assignments.
• Strong time management skills. Demonstrated sense of urgency, self-motivated and willing to take instruction from group lead.
• Green belt certified.
• Demonstrated business based decision making skills.
• Mission Success and Customer Service orientation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.