Lockheed Martin System Analysis Associate Manager in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton, CO facility - this is not a telecommuter position. The selected candidate will have both technical execution and people management responsibilities for a team of IT professionals. The successful candidate will be accountable for all day-to-day activities for the Systems Administration Team.
Responsibility includes staff management and execution of activities related to Systems Administration support to the Space Business.
• Providing direct management and supervision of a team of 10 - 15 Lockheed Martin and Contractor technical staff.
• Act as the Hosting Services POC to Programs and Organizations located locally and across LM-Space.
• Coordination of server, storage, supercomputing needs for the Waterton and Sunnyvale sites including attending staff meetings, understanding and acting on Space-IT strategies, assist in identifying Hosting Services staff resources. Assist in workload prioritization, scheduling and escalating IT Administration Services tasks.
• Manages cost, schedule, technical and risk
• Coordination of staffing, hiring, resource prioritization and labor planning to ensure appropriate skill and experience to support SLA/SOW/Space-CIO commitments.
• Meet Space-IT/Space-CIO specific vulnerability management and Break-Fix/Service Request performance goals.
• Responsible for Performance Management, Promotions, Talent Planning, Training and Development activities for direct staff.
• Establishes metrics to measure performance against commitments and establish business rhythms to present to senior leadership.
• Organize and conduct service status reviews, team meetings and activities according to established business rhythms (I.E. Weekly Activity Reports, SitReps, Monthly Operating Reviews, etc.).
• Continually seeks and implements improvements that reduce cycle time, improve productivity, increase availability and reduce overall costs.
• Position requires ability to travel as needed to interface with customers, peer organizations and direct reports.
• Requires US citizenship to access facility
• Active Secret DoD security clearance (with 5-year investigation)
• US Citizenship required for access to the work location
• Experience leading multi-discipline Systems Administration teams
• Experience with Leading an IT Team
• Experience with customer service skills
• Experience with effective project management
• Experience with managing conflicting priorities/projects and assignments
• Experience with daily incident management system(s)
• Experience with leading IT Systems Administration, Storage Administration and Data Center Teams.
• Knowledge of Cost Account Management concepts including the ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management, Directors and VP's and technical leadership
• Experience in managing virtual teams
• Knowledge of operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Knowledge of Server Administration responsibilities and proven experience
• Knowledge of Agile Framework and/or Related DevOps Methodologies
• Active DoD 8570 IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+, CASP, CISSP, etc.)
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and IT Security Management
• Project Management or Agile Certifications
• Knowledge of Industry standard Service Level Agreements and Performance Metrics
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.