Lockheed Martin System Integration Test Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Performs technical planning, system integration, test design & development, and test execution for the Orion Avionics subsystem.
This position will coordinate the test activities of a nine person Integration, Test and Verification team that integrates technical solutions for electrical, software, and data architectures across Orion Avionics subsystem. The team is responsible for defining, developing and maintaining Orion verification requirements, supporting testing methodology design, developing Test Procedures, execution of avionics level tests, review and sign off test data, development of test & verification reports, troubleshooting & resolving avionics system level anomalies, coordination with IPTs, and working with the NASA customer on issue resolution and prevention. This position will be responsible for working with the lab and integration teams on test scheduling, ensuring that the IT&V team is following the appropriate test processes, monitoring test product development and execution progress. This work will also include working the lab team to ensure the appropriate lab configurations are being provided to support testing.
Desired Skills: Accredited B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree with experience
- Certified Test Conductor
- Automation Framework
- Technical understanding of Avionics Subsystem, Functional and Performance Requirements
- System Test
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work in a collaborative and team based environment and to communicate effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders about complex technical issues. Candidate must have the ability to work well with own team, as well as other departments, organizations, and customers.
- Integration background spanning hardware and software; integration and anomaly resolution in development.
- Human spaceflight NASA customer experience is a plus.
- Experience in electrical systems test is a plus.
- System Integration or Test Engineering
- Script Development
- Basic hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.