Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineering Associate in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
You will perform as an Electrical Test Engineer and Certified Test Conductor responsible for safe execution of electrical test scripts and test procedures during all satellite test phases including pre and post environment system performance tests, acoustic tests, solar array deployment tests, thermal vacuum tests, and PIM/EMI/EMC tests.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You will support the improvement of developed automated test scripts, procedures, telemetry displays, limit files, Test Information Sheets, and other documentation used to conduct Space Vehicle (SV) and Subsystem level testing at the Factory and at the Launch Base.
• You will lead the review and analysis of telemetry and test data, ensuring generated data accurately verifies SV functionality and meets SV performance requirements.
• You will document test anomalies found during test execution.
• You will support Program System Engineering and CPEs in the verification of test requirements.
• You will support trouble shooting to resolve test anomalies.
• You should understand and perform job duties using the principles and disciplines of SV Test Engineering including policy, procedures, process discipline, operations, safety, and command media.
This position is primarily for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Familiarity with testing and troubleshooting integrated systems.
• Have the ability to obtain a Secret level security clearance.
• Must be willing to work 2nd (2PM - 10PM) and 3rd (10PM - 6AM) shifts.
• Active Secret level security clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
• Experience in a test and requirements verification environment.
• Experience in Space Vehicle Test Operations including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, anomaly resolution, satellite software test systems, and electrical test equipment such as oscilloscopes, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and digital multi-meters.
• Certified Test Conductor with experience in Space Vehicle Integration and Test including: Baseline Ambient, Full Functional, Thermal Vacuum, Acoustic, EMC/EMI, Final Functional, and Launch Base Operations.
• Ability to maintain process discipline in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Have good technical writing, planning, and verbal communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.