Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer / Automated Testing / Linux / Littleton, CO in Littleton, Colorado
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The selected candidate will be supporting the Trusted Security Solutions (TSS) Program in the testing of our information sharing products. The program has a strong focus on all aspects of cyber security and the products are developed, tested, and deployed with the highest levels of cyber assurance.
The test engineering position will focus on developing automated tests for cybersecurity application to validate NIST 800-53 security controls, running and writing software test procedures, validating system level requirements, as well as, automating existing software and system tests for more efficiency. Some travel may be required to provide training and/or installation support at customer sites. DoD Cyber Security certification is required to obtain within 6 months of starting.
- Experience with Solaris or Linux
- Shell scripting experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Experience with software testing and use of test automation tools
- Admin knowledge of Solaris 10 and/or 11 with Trusted Extensions
- Admin knowledge of SE LINUX
- Network engineering knowledge
- Software Integration and Test
- Systems Engineering
- Virtual Machine configuration
- Security+ certification or equivalent considered a plus
- Experience with Systems Engineering and requirements management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.