Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer, Electrical, Secret in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Strategic US program is seeking Systems Engineer/Hardware Certified Principal Engineer (CPE) to perform test aid hardware design and trouble-shooting, systems test, requirements development, and systems test integration. This Systems Engineer role is based in Denver, CO area, however primary job is to support transition of the Missile Integration Lab (MIL) from Sunnyvale, CA to Littleton, CO. The Systems Engineer's responsibilities include providing electrical analysis, design, and development for cutting-edge test facility within Lockheed Martin Space. The job entails support of a world-class program from early design through development, integration, test, and operations. Related duties as an Electrical Engineer include FPGA and analog design and development oversight, electrical compatibility analyses, failure analysis, and component circuit analyses.
This Systems Engineer position's skill set includes Electrical Engineering, FPGAs, Verilog, VHDL, circuit design, circuit analysis, and electrical interfaces and compatibility.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited college or closely related technical field
* FPGAs, Verilog, and VHDL
* Circuit design, circuit analysis, electrical interfaces and/or electrical compatibility
* Systems Engineering experience (e.g., program planning, requirement development, system test planning/execution, and/or requirements analyses and verification)
* Ability to clearly communicate to all levels of management
* Secret security clearance
* Knowledge of FBM program
* Strong technical writing skills
* Effective coordination and interpersonal skills
* Ability to recognize issues and identify solution sets
* Experience in new technologies and applications
* Proficient in MS Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.