Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The selected candidate will be supporting the Trusted Security Solutions (TSS) Program in the deployment, testing, and troubleshooting of our information sharing products. The program has a strong focus on all aspects of cyber security and the products are developed, tested, and deployed with the highest levels of cyber assurance.
The Multi-function engineering position will provide engineering support, system configuration, and system development to customers with different mission domains and requirements. Shell scripting, networking, system administration, information security, and customer interface skills are required. This position requires up to 50% travel and an active DoD Secret clearance to start and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI. Cyber Security certification required to obtain within 6 months of starting.
- Intermediate to Advanced Shell Scripting
- Experience with Solaris or Linux
- Networking knowledge
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 50% on average
- DoD Secret level clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Admin knowledge of Solaris 10/11 with Trusted Extensions
- Intermediate understanding of SE LINUX
- H/W knowledge (racking, changing RAM, disk drives, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced Network engineering knowledge
- Software Integration and Test
- Systems Engineering
- Cyber Security Certification (Security + or CISSP)
- TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.