Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: This position is for the Orion program, supporting systems engineering, integration, and test for the Environmental Control and Life Support System (ECLSS). The candidate will support Hardware and Software (HW/SW) integration and test efforts within the Software Integrated Multidisciplinary Team (SWIM) team, and horizontal integration efforts across the program. The candidate will support system engineering and software capabilities for the Orion EM2 Environmental Control and Life Support Subsystem (ECLSS). Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to:
1. Requirements generation, decomposition, and flow down
2. Development of system engineering products like algorithm description documents, ICDs, and related interface products
3. Support system integration working groups
4. Support verification and validation planning, execution, closure
5. Support HW/SW integration in the lab, including testing and post test data reviews
Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years of experience or Master's Degree with 0 years of experience. Degree in in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field of study.
Must have good communication skills, be able to effectively work in a team environment, capable of solving complex problems, and be able to focus on the complete product and the full life cycle of the product. Candidate should have a keen interest in human space flight ECLSS test and development. Other desired skills include:
1. System Engineering Experience
2. Software Experience
3. ICD or specification development experience
4. DOORs/CRADLE experience
5. Design, or ATLO experience
6. ECLSS/Bioastronautics Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.