Lockheed Martin Systems Integration/Test Engineer Asc in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The candidate will perform as a System Integration and Test Engineer for Lockheed Martin Space at the Waterton Campus in Littleton Colorado.
The candidate will work in a fast-paced environment developing product and executing those products to integrate and test spacecraft. Learning opportunities we be extensive while the candidate is mentored by a diverse team of engineering and technician professionals.
The candidate will earn Certified Test Conductor status while performing on-the-job-training. Duties will include test team leadership, hands on floor operations, customer relations, test requirements definition, test procedure development and execution, test script development and execution, test equipment operation, and data analysis and review.
Ability to obtain TS/SCI Clearance required for this role.
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college/university in Aerospace Engineering, Math, Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Experience in spacecraft test operations including the test development process, script development, test execution, data analysis and anomaly resolution
- Must be interested in hands-on work with spacecraft flight hardware and varying shifts to support test and launch operations
- Experience with test equipment such as bench top power supplies, oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, and data acquisition systems
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with peers, external personnel and customer counterparts.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to support extended work hours when required
- Existing SCI Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College